Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas is OPEN


Lette got her wish! Yesterday we "opened Christmas". It took all day, but she loved every minute of it. As soon as I pulled the tree out of the storage closet she started yelling it's open, it's open!!

She was one tired kid by the time 6:00 PM rolled around, however, she managed to take a few mementos with her (1 Nutcracker, 1 Reindeer, 1 Kitty Cat, 1 Cup of Milk and her very own Christmas Tree). This morning when she woke up it was a happy day all over again!!

Kiddos make Christmas so much fun...EVEN if I am a week early. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a nut-job, but oh-well. My daughter thinks I'm fantastic, so I guess that's all that matters.

5 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

To an excited little girl a week is just WAY TOO LONG to wait for Christmas, so who cares what your neighbors think? Look how happy she is. What a doll.

Unknown said...

She looks so cute!

Arlie's Corner said...

Her pictures are so darling. Its making me very excited to come. See you soon.

Jill-Bee said...

Oh my heck fire she is so dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute. How fun it is to have a child get that excited over a christmas tree. My mother-in-law always has her grandkids over right after thanksgiving to dress up her tree. I think these are great ideas and makes it exciting for the children. I just love the excitement your Lettie shows.