That's right. I am recovering from an appendectomy. Friday morning I started with some cramping and by Saturday morning @ 5 AM I was in the ER. By 3 PM I was in surgery. So I got home last night about 5 PM. VERY TIRED & VERY SORE!! So glad I put Christmas up last weekend.
Thanks to Mike for taking care of the kiddos for two solid days, doing all my laundry and keeping my house clean!! Love you!!!
Thanks to my friend Debbie who kept me company at the hospital.
7 comments:
That's awful! I'm so glad everything turned out ok. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. I'm glad you 'opened Christmas' already too.
I wonder how many couples can say that both of them have had their appendix removed as an adult? Hope you feel better soon and are able to enjoy December.
I hope you are okay! I wish I was closer to come help out.
Well wishes for a SPEEEDDDYYY recovery! Especially now that the holidays are here!
What?! Hope you are doing better!
I can't imagine what it would be like. I hope all is well with you. What is the recovery like? I have a funny appendix story. Hope it makes you laugh now that yours is over. When my mother was young she told her best friend about a great plan to fake their appendix. My grandparents at the time went on vacation. Mom's friend came running down the hall "I did it." Well something backfired on my mom where they needed the consent of my grandparents so somehow they were reached and turned around and came home. Still to this day my mothers thought that was the coolest thing she ever done.
Oh my gosh...I am so sorry to hear about that. The same thing happened to my husband a year ago and he said it was awful. Hopefully you are feeling better and enjoying being waited on.
Post a Comment